100,000 jewelry products on sale for you this summer

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Black Pearl Earrings – I Love you Ron!


So Ron and I have been dating for over 2 years and we also live together. He is one of the nicest guy that I have met, but “romantic” is never his strength. Nonetheless, I know that he loves me very much.

I always wanted to do something truly special for him. Like his 30th birthday where I dressed like a playboy sexy bunny with long ears and shiny earrings, and hoping, it would strike his fantasy. When he got home and switched on the lights, I jumped out from the gift box and said “surprise!” We had so much “fun” that night and I barely made out of bed the next morning. I even cook, clean, and do what I can for him to show my appreciation for his love.

The problem is…..Ron never buys me any gifts despite he makes a lot more money than I do. I only received a happy birthday kiss and perhaps a short vacation treated by him. Sometimes I do drop little hints on things that I want him to buy for him, but he still does nothing.  If I tell him straight to his face, then I feel like I am begging for it.

So on our second year dating anniversary, I thought of calling Ron and tried to find out if some magic surprise would happen on that day. Just when I was about to pick up the phone, my doorbell rang! I opened the door and a guy from federal express dropped off a small box wrapped with pretty gift wraps. I didn’t have a clue who sent this box but I decided to open it anyway.

The box itself is a master piece! There were 4 boxes within this box and I have to admit that it was quit annoying unwrapping all of them. Not till I reached the last box and finally opened it. I found out that it was a pair of beauty black pearl earrings!
 

With a message from Ron saying:

 Dear Sarah, Happy second year dating anniversary. I hope you like the design of the box! Great gesture right? :P  hope that you will love the pair of pearl earrings as our dating anniversary gift. I know that I am not very romantic and often not very attentive to your needs. Nonetheless, I promise that I will start buying you small little gifts to show my appreciation for your love. You are the best thing that ever happen to me. I love you.
Love Ron”
I wasn’t able express how I feel when I saw Ron’s message on a gift card but my tears were dropping like relentlessly. Suddenly, I realize something…please don't tell my “lovely” Ron that I almost forgot buying him an anniversary gift also!
 
 

 

No comments:

Certification

Sarah Woodsbling, EzineArticles Basic Author

RSS Feed